Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

And she saved the world again. (My second task as a Mystery Shopper)

I was just done with my second mission yesterday.

I kicked some butts, conversed thru Russian, Spanish and Gibberish (Yes, it's a language. Look it up.), defused a WMD, started World Peace and the list goes on.

Just kidding.

My second gig in being a mystery shopper was a success and I got to purchase a pair of heart-shaped, sterling silver earrings in a jewelry store. I'm not that into jewelries primarily because I don't really have the means to buy things like that but I have a slight fascination with earrings that I actually got three holes on just my left ear so it was really exciting. Though I was thinking about selling these earrings for an extra income, I actually chose a pair that I really liked which wasn't that pricey. Well, just in case no one buys it from me then I would be more than happy to wear them.

The sales associate was a very nice girl who knew everything about the product. I was able to elicit the right questions and she did everything possible to accommodate them. She made me feel at ease even though I was feeling like I didn't belong there. She didn't hesitate, even just for a moment, to connect with me. I just hope that with the positive reviews that I've given her, she would be able to get a raise or a promotion because that's what she truly deserves.

This is just one of the things that really made me look forward to do every assignment. The interaction with different people. The feels. It's part of being human I guess. The ability to communicate with other people who you don't really know personally but you're able to connect with.

So that's about it for this mission. Next mission is a pharmacy visit. Hope this one is better than my first pharmacy visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment