Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A tribute to my lost dream

Armi
Two red, ambiguous lines,
Finally my sun shines.
Two hearts beating as one,
Suddenly I came a fan.
Surprised, confused, anxious,
Contented, stressed, impervious,
Exulted, proud, excited,
Emotions I never knew could
 have simultaneously existed.
Fair or brown, curly or straight,
Chinky or round, all depends on fate.
How you'd look, it didn't matter.
For me, you're the most beautiful.
No one will be better.
Countdown started, advices taken.
Demons warded, spirits forsaken.
My life had a new meaning.
Never did I such a great feeling!
As unexpected as when you came,
When doubts and fears had retreated to shame
You left us without further ado.
Tears streamed down as you flew.
My love, I don't understand why,
You would rather say goodbye.
I put on my familiar disguise,
As I try to get by.
A part of me was gone.
Many things left undone.
I will never get too see,
You smiling back at me.
The hole you've made,
Will never, ever fade,
Even as years go by,
Even as I lay down and die.
You will always be missed,
As long as the sun rises on the east.
My gratitude will never be adequate.
Even to riches, it wont equate.

No comments:

Post a Comment